14 October 2005

Happy birthday to my sweetie!

Yesterday was my partner Nick's birthday. I so wanted to take the day off from work and spend it with him since he's been on vacation all week, but alas, I had to work. I felt really bad too but according to him he had a great day on his own. He had what I like to call a "me day" -- do a little shopping, putz around the house, take a nice long bath.....things I would have loved to have done with him.


I was able to scoot out of work a little early yesterday and surprised him by getting home a little early. We spent the night on the couch eating dinner, cuddling, and then going to bed for.......well, you know. I am always happy to come home and see his smiling face, and yesterday was even better than usual.

He's the best thing to have happened to me. He loves me despite my faults, is there for me when I need him, and is the one true love of my life. I couldn't imagine a more perfect fit for me.

Happy Birthday, my love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home