29 September 2005

mmmmm.......massage

This weekend my man and I are getting massages. I can't wait!! There's nothing better than a good massage to reinvigorate your body and mind.

When we lived in Rhode Island, we were massage whores. We would go at least once every two weeks, sometimes weekly. Our massage therapist Matt at Heart In Hand Massage is THE most amazing masseuse EVER. He spoiled us rotten, and when we moved back to New York, the thing we lamented about the most was not getting our regularly scheduled dosage of massage.

About a year ago we stumbled upon this place in Port Jefferson called Bodywise. I had always planned on checking the place out and giving it a test run, but either finances or schedules always got in the way. Fortunately, the past few weeks have been relatively calm for us, and the cash flow situation has improved greatly now that I have my new job. So I called to make appointments for us this Saturday. The anticipation of lying naked (sheet covering the fleshy pink bits, of course) on someone's table while they work over my muscles is giving me goose bumps!

And no, we don't get "happy endings"!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home