26 September 2005

Iceberg right ahead!

I started a new job a few weeks ago, and from the first moments working there I've had an uneasy feeling about the company. My training (if you could call it training) was disorganized to say the least, and my subsequent deposit at my new office was hurried and unceremonious. Mind you, I wasn't expecting a parade, but at least take more than three minutes to introduce me not only to my new staff, but to the client I will be servicing as well. Add to that a less than warm reception by my new staff, and I am not a happy boy.

What to do? Good question. Stick it out and suffer, hoping things will get better? Perhaps. I'm not a quitter at all, and I hate to give up on something. But at what point do you realize things will not improve and move on? AND, where do you move on to? Such questions and ponderings have been plaguing my mind lately, and I need to figure out what to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home