10 October 2005

Happy birthday to me!

Yes boys and girls, children of all ages, today is my birthday. I am 33 years of age as of 2:10PM today. Funny, I don't feel a year older, but when I look back on pictures of me from three or four years ago, I see it. We all grow old, and its a fact of life we must all come to accept. I can honestly say that I've had a good life until now. I have a successful career, a family that loves me, a great circle of friends, and a partner in life to share my heart.

So where will the next 33 years take me? Hopefully on the same course that I'm on, with a few twists and turns to keep me on my toes. I look forward to my life with my beautiful partner Nick and building on what we have; continued success in my career; watching my younger brothers and sister turn into mature young adults, and having them as an integral part of my life; help to shape Zachary (our son) into a fine young man and be an example of a solid relationship; and to be able to somehow give back to the community, be it through financial means or volunteer work.

Oh yeah, we're going to the U2 concert at Madison Square Garden tonight! Yay for us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home