23 September 2005

When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie that's amore!

I'm in love. So much so it sometimes scares me. In my wildest dreams I never thought I'd find someone who I would love so deeply, and would love me equally in return. But, as fate would have it, I found it five years ago in my beautiful partner Nick.


(He's the hottie on the left)
Nick is the best thing that has ever happened to me, hands down. He's been there for me through countless numbers of personal crises, and always helps right my way when I'm feeling a bit rudderless. He's not judgmental, always compassionate, and supports me no matter what I decide to do with my life.

Nick and I met on PlanetOut in May 2000. We chatted online for a week or so then met for our first date on Monday, June 5, 2000. It was love at first sight. We had a wonderful dinner, both of us struggling to keep up the conversation as we were both so nervous and so enraptured by the other. The date ended with us in Central Park sitting on a bench at the south end of the Great Lawn and passionately making out for hours. The date ended with us both going to our respective apartments and looking forward to our next date. The rest, they say, is history.

I would be lying if I said we didn't have our share of problems, and we have, but the best part of our relationship is that we both will never give up on the other. We're committed to our lives together, and no matter what happens we always know we'll get through it together.

OK, enough gushy stuff. Time to get back to work!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home