20 September 2005

All the leaves are brown

This is my first official blog. I've logged entries here and there on another site, but not much substance or regularity to it. I've decided I shall try to be more "regular" in the hopes that it will allow me the opportunity to not bottle up my feelings. There will be humor, angst, love, happiness and sorrow filling this blog, so strap on your seatbelt 'cuz this roller coaster is going for a ride.

We begin with my depression. Yes, that's right, I think I may have a case of full-blown depression. Not physiological, but a case of deep doldrums. I don't know why I'm here in this place, but I have to tell you it really really sucks. And why am I depressed? I have a pretty damned good life with a new job where I make damn good money, I have a lovely home, a car, all the mod cons one could want, and a loving partner of five years. What is wrong with me?

When I'm like this I tend to get introspective and analyze myself and my life, but I always come to the same conclusion. I have it made, professionally and personally. AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!

Well, this is a shitty first blog. I promise it won't be a glimpse of what's to come. I really do have good times in my life, which I will write about, but right now I want the earth to swallow me whole.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home