16 February 2007

Groups be damned!

This group is increasingly getting more annoying. There are 1200 people traveling and each of them thinks they're special and can bend the rules. Turn in your registration after the deadline. Why can't I? Change your travel dates once you've been issued airline tickets. I'm not paying for that! Change your guest. Again, I'm not paying for that! Sales people are aggressive, rude, condescending and demanding. Not at all what I'd be if I were getting a free, all-expense paid trip from my company. I guess I have more of a conscience, which is probably one of the reasons why I don't make a good salesman.

Nick and I are heading up to NH to visit his son this weekend, and I'm looking forward to seeing him. I had been tossing around staying home and taking advantage of the alone time, but I can do with a bit of Zac time as well. I love that boy as if he were my own, and Nick said he'd do the driving, so I can kick back in the car and rest. They had planned on going skiing this weekend but the boy went and got frostbite on his fingers, so that nixed that plan! Anyone have any ideas of things to do in Plymouth, NH? There's only so many times we can walk around Wal-Mart, which is literally one of the only things in town.

I really can't wait for spring to come. I've been enjoying the fact that it's been staying lighter outside longer, but this cold snap we've been in all month is really starting to work my nerves. Plus, with the snow this week my car is a salt covered mess, and we all know how anal I am about my car! I may stop on the way home from work and get the car rinsed off as I don't want it sitting around in that filth for too long. Anal? Probably. But it's my first new car. What more can you expect?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home